Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tonight's Champion's League Predictions

My record on predictions last night only confirms that I'm not much of a prognosticator on Champion's League matches but here goes. You won't see American Jozy Altidore in action tonight because he was not listed on Villarreal's Champion's League roster of 25 turned in back in September. Given recent injury problems, coach Manuel Pelligrini probably wishes he had Altidore as an option tonight.

AaB 1 Villarreal 3

Celtic 1 Man. United 2

Fiorentina 1 Bayern 1

Lyon 2 Steaua 1

Arsenal 2 Fenerbahçe 1

Dynamo Kyiv 1 Porto 1

BATE 0 Zenit 1

Real Madrid 2 Juventus 1

*While you're here, please give a fair chance to our advertisers. Otherwise, I won't be able to retain my research assistant Natasha.


Save Natasha! Support Our Advertisers!

2 comments:

tom said...

Nice try. Maria Bello is a babe.

Chris Courtney said...

Shh! Come on, work with me here...