Monday, February 9, 2009

USA-Mexico, Waiting On The Movers

Well vagabonds, I'm waiting on the movers to come start boxing up my stuff so there won't be much time to write over the next few days. Instead, I'll try to post a few snippets to keep you up to date.

My prediction for the USA-Mexico game is 2-1 for the USA with goals from Jozy Altidore and Sacha Kljestan. (and Rafa Marquez for Mexico). Look for the Tri to fight hard but struggle with the weather much like they did against Canada up in Thunder Bay a few years back.

Of course I won't be able to see the match until my friend mails me the DVD. Instead, I'll be "settling" for Italy-Brazil and France-Argentina.

If you are in the States, I suggest you don't watch it at home but take your five-a-side buddies and go watch it at a sports bar. Tip well, raise hell, and see how many new US Soccer fans you can bring in while putting the soccer haters on notice that resistance is futile.


USA Fans in Germany, 2006

No comments: